Tuesday, May 20, 2003

oh boy does time fly... it's been more than 2 weeks since medisoc exam - woah. i haven't been feeling fatally blah, thanks to yesterday's bbq and my french club meeting tmr. knowing i have something to do gives me a sense of purpose which is good. yup.

Last night me and some of me friends saw a few strange things in the sky. not shooting stars and definitely not planes. that started us on extra-terrestrials - do they really exist? what's the mystery behind it all?
I often like to ask hey, do you ever wonder what's on the other side of the moon? do you think there's bluecheese?
And almost always, people look at me funny and go you're crazy. But i'm serious. Don’t you ever wonder? it's funny no one questions stuff like that. how can anyone not be curious? The conclusion: people just don't question enough.

an hour or so before we left, isaac, pam and gary were having christian praise and worship thingy in one corner. karol and me went to kaypoh and found ourselves amidst a 'fellowship' in which we felt very uneasy. Not because the rest were christian, but I guess being close to God scares me. I wonder why sometimes - shamefully. I guess I’ve lost touch with God; it’s like I know he’s there, but I always start prayers by going God…erm…you there? I feel so estranged.

I should start reading again. I’ve forgotten how to read.

No comments: