Thursday, May 15, 2003

ok... so the last part of this day wasn't so bad after all...
managed make 5 beads in all. also, my parents weren't pissed bout the swimming shorts and the iron (my mum managed to scrap off the burnt stuff tt got stuck). and i had green curry for dinner - that made the day quite good. tomorrow i'm gonna drag myself to the gym again. parents imposed a bed-time @ 12.30am. don't know why they so hung up bout me sleeping at 3. oh well...

i've come to conclude that i'm a terribly bitter person. was chatting with vien just now and she told me she had included melissa yeo and nicole tan in her tortoise-auctioning game. i still don't like them very much. don't bitch bout them already though. i seem to remember the worst things - the time nicole said i couldn't sing for nuts, the time she forgot to fetch me for her party, the time she looked at my photo and told me i was very ugly, yada yada. don't get me started on melissa.

it's funny how stuff frm ages ago sticks in my head. it's been like wat... 4yrs? those impressionable adolescent years huh. i feel like such a bitch, harbouring cheap shit like that. sometimes i wonder if i should just be genuinely nice if i ever bump into them again. i mean, we all had issues as kids, yes? watever. it's bedtime soon. got 5 mins to brush teeth.

oh yeah; ambivalence - new word i learnt frm nad's blog. Black night is a long way from home...woah oh...

No comments: