Tuesday, July 08, 2003

i do not want to enlarge my penis, see you cum, or lower my mortgage. neither am i interested in losing 10kg in 5 days or winning a free trip to hawaii. i just want to check my email.

feeling like some Fuel tonight. the turmultuous day weighs heavy on my mind. every word i breathed out attached to anvils. it's sheer lethargy perhaps. i don't listen to music that'll pull me out of a mood, but music that will empathise. Course of Nature's Caught in the Sun.
damn, i feel it coming - the moods, those dreaded moods. A Perfect Circle's 3 Libras.

went to mac's for dinner with karin after french meeting. the feelings crept in almost unnoticeably, but i couldn't stop them. and suddenly every word that my tired lips articulated was forced, leaving a bitter taste on my tongue.
last night i lay in bed, trying very hard to sleep but my consciousness wouldn't allow it. then i sat up and lectured: you can apologise for your actions, but never your feelings. why apologise for something you cannot control? something so personal without which you will not be?
then i did something that made me sleep. and now, i can't remember what it is. i'm so tired. i can go to bed now. but i know i won't fall asleep. i'll just listen to my song now... damn i hate my voice. *scoffs*

i hope that when i have children next time, they won't turn out as crazy as me. cos even though i appreciate my idiosyncratic mind, i can't say that i always enjoy it. America's Ventura Highway.

Contempt. - that word seems to stick tonight. better stop rambling; don't think tonight's writing is getting me anywhere. God help me. God... *scoffs*

No comments: