Sunday, July 06, 2003

went to the doctor today to inquire bout my wonky ankle. he concluded it's normal for my hyper-elastic joints to be weak and unstable; thus, he couldn't do nuts bout it. so too bad for me. oh ya, and i'm also slightly flatfooted. so he said badminton and jogging are not advisable. (!!!!!!!) then what am i spposed to do to keep fit?!

at this, mummy's all going on bout See! i told you not to jump round so much like a monkey... yada yada.
i hate it when my mother claims to know me very well (i'm your mother, i've seen you grow up. i know you very well.) then when i'm feeling dazed, she asks me why i make black face. she hates to admit she know so little bout me, cos it scares her. this morning, she kept going on and on bout how i jump and dance bout for no apparent reason. then, in an attempt to enhance her argument, she said and i don't see why you have to sleep so late!
like HUH? bad enough that i was so crushed when dr tay said no jogging and badminton, the bitch mother had to make my morning less enjoyable by nagging. anyway, point is, whole incident threw me into the kindof shitty mood where i just sit still, and give curt replies. i think some of you have seen me in this mood before (well, good for you then!)

was in church as usual this afternn. good mood. dunman rd hawker centre for dinner. sat with the kids and later kenny and martin came over to kacau and persuaded me to admit i had had a bf. haha. yeah, like watever. i remember when i had this enormous crush on kenny from sec2 all through to sec3. but i don't feel tt anymore. haha, but it was funny anyhow...

you know, i've always wanted an older brother; someone whom i could look up to and to protect me and stuff. and even though i don't have a real brother, i guess martin and kenny and some of the others could pass off just as well. it's a comforting thought: that someone's always looking out for you.

last night, just random, i wondered why my parents fell out (mummy and daddy, i.e.). and then, like always, i told myself that i wasn't ready to know. when i finally do want the truth, i'll prepare a big box of tissue for me. but till then, i'm happy knowing that i'm happier than i was. i'm still apprehensive bout marriage and stuff. haha, man... wat am i saying? am i even legal age? haha

No comments: