Sunday, November 09, 2003

ORAL SEX IS ILLEGAL?!!?
haha, no shit, since when? i'm very amused and shocked all at the same time. i mean, i never knew! did you? did you?

it's such a stupid law. ok, i'm a horny bitch - so sue me. it's an act of affection man... (well, it should be). how are pple spposed to be caught and fined anyway? doh. it's just so crappy and prudish. ok, just imagine, all the couples in sunny s'pore just doing it the normal way; and you thought nothing could get more boring than local Wheel of Fortune. i never knew the meaning of ludicrous till now... fwah lao.
i don't know what i'm talking bout right now. this issue just seems to bother me; my sexlife (not now lah, i mean next time ok)is at stake. hahaa. shut me up, someone.

i just saw my previous entry and wat the fuck is real love anyway? haha, oh man... i don't even know what i meant. oh yes, random point - disregard all the touting you hear of Shanghai Baby; it's a disappointment, tt book.

Martin breathed a hey gorgeous down my neck this afternoon and asked me to kick him in the ass with my new everbest heels (which i realise resemble part of an S&M ensemble). i'm not quite sure how to react. i imagine there be a battle, a battle for gorgeous. then there'd be violence and killing but in the end, she'll just run off with a guy tt is neither. sad? peut-etre. this is how i try to amuse myself as i swim in this pool of listlessness.

No comments: