Thursday, November 13, 2003

up, down, up, down, up, down. is of my day.
i realised today tt the shell station at TBL bldg has only female employees (i think). and i thought to myself, hey, i could work here. hah. then i bought a hazelnutchocolate wafer thing to make myself happy.

mummy and uncle jeffrey left for bangkok this morning. daddy leaving on cruise tmr. i sat at my messed up laptop at work today, all by myself for bout 2 hrs. i want to thank all the pple who replied to my countless sms-es. my table there is beginning to look like the one at home. i've concluded tt i'm the kind of person who really really cannot hold a normal 9 to 5 job. it's been less than a week, and i dunno how i'm gonna tahan till next month. thankfully i get to listen to radio online, so i don't fall asleep.

for a change, i went to OUB centre at raffles place to watch POFF play (nice songs, ya'll), and get a suntan at the same time. tmr i might go watch somemore, and toast me a nice brown. i hate the thought of going to work at the same time everyday. i'm so used to having classes at diff times everyday, so i can't take this... take... me .. away..............

finally borrowed Kitchen. started on it on the train home. good.

No comments: