Wednesday, January 07, 2004

only the second day of school and i'm feeling overwhelmed with all the work. shit.

i was just starting my ITP report, a window with nad's blog open on my screen, playing Sway by bic runga; and i suddenly thought of andrew. and vien says pls lah, and i go wat? oh man, am such a sentimental sucker, tell me bout it...

yea, i'm one confused bitch. now, if only there was a way to gauge if this was love. we have less than a 2 months left to figure it out. great... just when i start to feel for someone, a bunch of islands and some big body of water gets shoved between us. wat's this huh? online, i wanted to send him a song. but thanks to my lovely, ever-abundant typos, i sent him a snog. freudian slip, they say. of course, of course.

on saturday, i bumped into jeremy frm nyp french. he asked for my number and said maybe we could go to kino and buy books together using our french award vouchers. i said oh ok, but i was only being nice; i really don't feel comfortable with him. i just don't click with some pple, tt's all. nvm, when he calls me out, then i'll go think of an excuse. right now, my head's too squished.

been getting comments tt jenny low looks like me and my mother. i know mummy's father, gonggong, had another wife. is ms low the offspring? oh well, we'll never know will we?
Note to self: take a photo with ms low before the semester is over. it'll make a good souvenir.

No comments: