Tuesday, February 10, 2004

i feel extremely uncomfortable inside. i don't know what to say because i don't know what i'm feeling. i told myself tt if stuart didn't msg me his flight details, i wouldn't bother to ask or see him off. but i don't often keep promises to myself - 7.20pm. Wil be at airport at 5.. :)

so i guess tt's it huh. do i say have a safe flight? does tt sound too curt when said by itself? do i even care? i am beginning to see tt there is no easy way out of this. sorry, amelia. i said i'll be in sch then and bye bye ahmad.

behold... i have collapsable knees. i put pressure on my left knee and suddenly i couldn't hold my own weight (which is, by the way, not much). and now the left's ok, but the right is fucked. mummy bringing me to chiropractor on friday. i want to avoid an operation as far as possible.

... and still, he hasn't replied. i can't say i don't care.

No comments: