Friday, February 20, 2004

i know i'm tired but i cannot sleep. i will now proceed to record the things tt have happened this academic wk (at least the parts i can remember) because i am a no-lifer.

i got a B for on-air radio presentation. yay - relieved. and B+ for magzine prgm.
i am delaying doing CR4 for advertising (due 9am). just cos.
i still have the flu from last wk's stupid vaccination. it's causing my asthma to act up.
i just added new things to my SKETCHES and THINGS I LIKE albums. (see Stuff, at the left column)
i just noticed tt so far, all my unfragmented sentences in this post start with i.
cousin cheryl's wedding this sunday; i's gonna wear my new kebaya. lunch with her soon.
liyana coming over later this morning.
professeur jean says i'm one of the top on the list of french trip applicants. i think my french is actually improving.
i had to walk round school with my mouth open cos i couldn't breathe through my snot-clogged nose.
i forwent Italian for Beginners for the no-brainer American idol.
i am having trouble breathing right now. but i'm still alive, so i guess i should still be when i wake up.
i want to buy prescribed shoes tmr so i can start running as soon as the flu stops bugging me. no pun intended.

pple who go to jc are (or become) childish, bitchy, and don't really know tt much. tt's wat ran through my mind this evening. maybe it's tt our (me and jc pple) matters of impertinence are inversed. anyhow, i still prefer non-jc pple. hey, at least i'm frank...

listening to: La Derniere Valse, Mireille Mathieu

No comments: