Wednesday, May 12, 2004

i love the feeling i get when i walk about by myself and no one bothers me and i don't feel like i have to call to tell someone where i am.
today's pre-trip briefing/orientation was cancelled (i didn't tell mummy cos she'd ask me to come home early) so i woke up at 11.30 at daddy's hse and toasted apple-cinnamon waffles for myself.
i was wondering bout my dream: i was roaming up and down the stairs of a HDB block when i spotted a skinny mat in a flat with the louvres left open. he lay facedown on a massage bed and while a plump middle-aged lady kneaded his back with her oily fingers. an erotic scene frm Makcik Minyak perhaps? anyway, i noticed i wasn't the only voyeur. there was another goodlooking blondish mat watching frm another staircase landing. we spotted each other then continued roaming. i later bumped into him at another ladning. he said hi real friendly and then took my hand and spoke to me in melayu. but i was in one of those stoned moods where my ability to understand malay, chinese and french (basically anyhthng but english) floats away frm me [jon would know this very well, yes?]. suddenly i was in joo chiat with a whole bunch of minahs and mats all speaking to me in malay. haha sialah! so weird, my dream. [reminder: buy OAG cd with Aku Statik in it]

i wondered this morning if i should take mrt home or take a few buses to nowhere before heading home. i decided on mrt cos i didn't top up my unlimited ezlink pass.
it felt great to sit in tt train, reading leisurely, knowing tt i could go anyway and for a few hours, no one would worry where i was cos they all think i'm in sch. i ate at burger king tampines and recalled the last time i sat there by myself eating(it was the turkish burger) and listening to my thoughts. i wondered why pple felt lonely when they were by themselves. i thought to myself right then tt if i had someone sitting and eating with me, it probably wouldn't be so enjoyable.

last night, i sat in front of the tv with daddy. he was studying the pri3 chinese txtbk, while i was smsing andrew. i asked daddy if he'd like to rent the newly-built utilities rm to andrew but he said the lady who helped design his kitchen had no place to work cos she had some debts to clear so he'd lend her the rm. then he said andrew could loan my rm since i hardly use it. it was funny in an odd way; i was asking daddy bout his 'friend' and he was asking bout mine. and neither of us would reveal much bout our 'friends'. haha. and it was cute and at the same time touching because suddenly, i felt a connection with daddy - that we both had many many things we don't want to tell each other and yet underneath tt, so many things we want to tell. finally, we had something in common aside frm bouts of occasional depression.

No comments: