Sunday, July 18, 2004

i am in a stoned, unhappy mood. just got back from baybeats.
jermaine left earlier, thai girls weren't any fun, ravi didn't go home by mrt, julius was rude to me, and andrew didn't take mrt either in the end.
 
jermaine, sorry if i was a bit stoned tonight. see you in sch on monday.
 
venus butterfly, i have nothing to say to you; you dont read my blog anyway.
 
kawan, i hope you found a cheap way to go home. i appreciate the concern, but there are times when i am incapable of chilling. don't forget to smack me.
 
julius, don't be a bitch. if you're rude to me again, you can strike me off your list of pple who actually talk to you.
 
andrew, ... watever lah. i shouldn't expect so much anyway.
 
amelia, go and bathe and go to sleep
 
karin, miss hanging with you.
 
michhooterchan, hi. force vomit is nice.  
 
jing, i have my clockwork orange bk for you to borrow.
 
amelia, the bumblebee getup is not cute. go and fuck yourself.
 
ok. right after i go and bathe. thanks.
 
 
just because amelia has sclerosis, it does not mean she has no backbone. akan datang: slipdisc. Go touch a huge wooden boat. now.
 
 

No comments: