Sunday, September 05, 2004

fat cheeks on both ends.
hormonal flushing and bloating is grossly uncomfortable.

is it just me, or do i really have stickers pasted on my face?: "Come Old People, feel free to talk to me" and "Calling all men with annoying voices and relationship problems! Come sit next to me on the train so i may have no choice but to eavesdrop on your stupid handphone conversation with your girlfriend".

i guess things like this do make my life a lot more interesting. maybe a lot of other pple are surrounded by recurring incidents like this, but they just don't notice. and even if they do, it sure seems like i'm the only one who seems to think tt such patterns are worth highlighting.

cantored well and then went down to citylink to eat by myself and people watch before heading down to watch Moods at the esplanade. good music and the vocalist sounds like natalie merchant. in between sets, i hung out with michelle, who was on backstage duty (bumped into dil too). when i wasn't transfixed by the music, i looked round and wondered wat everyone else in the audience was thinking bout and if anyone there had tt same thought running through their heads as me. another thought: it's amazing how many times you can cross paths with people and not even notice. how many times have you seen me?

i think mummy thinks i'm going out with julius or something, just cos i said i was getting a lift frm him (which did not happen eventually; but tt's a long story). watever lah.
i managed to dwnld(SSHH!) 2 epsiodes of Freaks and Geeks - yay! and clockwork orange too; haven't watched yet though.


playlist:

i think i love you (less than jake)

breathe easy (sugababes)

waiting in vain (bob marley)

black bird (the beatles)


hold me now (the polyphonic spree)

No comments: