Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Jigsaw you, jigsaw me... into a places we can't forget

we're all good at something - for some it's soccer or gym, or playing an instrument or doing handstands underwater, or it could even be telling lies. i would like to think tt i'm good at singing- no wait, i don't want to settle for tt. it's not tt i don't think i can sing; it's just tt there are more than a million things tt we - me, you and you and you and myself and everyone - could possibly be good at. don't we want to know?

bumped into uncleparty at PS last friday; hmm, talk bout coincidence. the new pple i've been meeting lately all seem to remind me of pple i know; i just can't quite figure who reminds me of who. but everything seems so familiar lately.

i lost my atm card you know. i guess tt's a push in the right direction for my campaign.

i saw About A Boy just now and i'm surprised i really liked it. it's just different and honest like a coupland book and after it, all i wanted to do was smile and jump bout (nvm the knees). maybe i'll pick up the book on my next visit to bk rental store.

yesterday i watched Universal Blues perform again. wow, just wow. i've never especially liked the blues (partly because i don't really know wat the blues is) but there's always something bout good live music (oozing with amazing talent) tt forms a feel-good bubble round me, and so for those few moments, the funky blues floated my boat all the way up to cloud nine. and there i stayed, till the unremitting drizzle brought me slowly back down.

maybe i don't want someone who'll be mostly looney and ungrounded like me after all. how bout someone who'll let me be and yet love me the way i will him? yes please, tt'll be nice.

i wonder how many shades of emotions there are and if i've felt them all already. when i'm dying (let's say my death isn't instant and unexpected), i won't want to ask myself this question if i know it's gonna be a no. maybe it's my compulsive aspect making a cameo but i reckon it'd be majorly annoying to leave this place with an itch unscratched.



listening to: There Are Places I Rememeber, the beatles


No comments: