Thursday, December 09, 2004

i'm shit-tired. the 6- and 7-hr breaks are draining. and i haven't been able to sleep - at home and on the mrt and in sch.

not long after i embarked on my arduous latest journey to lalaland, i felt a vibe run through my body and my blanket tighten itself round me, then the bed began to quiver. i usually buat bodoh and adjust myself and the blanket but i was too tired. i just wished it would go away. is there a faster route?

if nothing happens within the next 7 days, i think i will just waste away. i've been feeling like everything's a drag. has it all really become this boring or am i just getting less resourceful? i think i've been expecting something to happen but nothing's happening so i feel cheated... by myself. errrr........zzzzz.

i wish it were tt easy; just drop by the store and buy myself a muse. how nice. but good things tt are hard to find give more mmph.

mundane news:
- our client for adv ad is M1. we better not fuck this up.
- i find the photojourn lecturer slightly annoying. wat's more annoying was having to sit on uncomfortable chairs for 3hrs.
- CTV is throwing some party at rouge. all proceeds go to charity and it's gonna be rnb music so i guess i'll be there.
- the highlight of my day was med(ia)law lecture.
- joshua's subtly flirting with me today and yesterday has renewed my suspicions (and karol's) tt he likes me. i wish swiping my armed&ready cap and refusing to return it and then holding on to my hand while threatening to spit gum into it excited me greatly but it just didn't and doesn't.
- taking shana and hanson out to watch some IMAX show tmr. hope the brats dont wear me out; tt's the last thing i need. i'm losing it... i'm losing it...

Triviality is the mot du jour.

Your head will collapse but there's nothing in it so you ask yourself: where is my mind? where is my mind? where is my mind?

No comments: