Friday, December 03, 2004

A thought or two, a million for you.


you make me satisfied
you only want to ride
but that's alright by me;
we happen to be free
fr what tomorrow brings
no peace and broken wings
it may have been so good
but now it's understood
'twas just a night

`````

how many times did we give up
but we always worked things out
and all my doubts and fear
kept me wondering
if i'd always be in love

`````

we're not grey people, we're not dirty, we're not mean
we love everybody but we do as we please

`````

life is evil when you don't get what you want
memories can serve as ghosts
they'll tease and haunt you
when you spend your nights up late
wondering all about your fate

`````

you take the high road and I'll take the low road...
Sometimes I wish to God I didn't know now
the things I didn't know then

`````

and that laugh that wrinkles your nose,
it touches my foolish heart
lovely... never, ever change
keep that breathless charm
won't you please arrange it cos I love you

`````

turn down the lights
turn down the bed
turn down these voices inside my head
lay down with me
tell me no lies
just hold me close
don't patronise,
don't patronise me



No comments: