Sunday, March 13, 2005

i'm suddenly craving for foie gras. bits and pieces of foie gras in creamy pasta. or panfried foie gras on prune brioche. or foie gras out of the can, spread thickly on bread. expensive food, pls float my way.

what's worse: being lovesick or being sick of love?

i know myself to be fairly high maintenance. i'm closet everything - really. i need to be entertained day in and out and in and out. i'm impulsive and work by whim (mine only, usually). sometimes i think too much. breathe, baby, breathe.

woke up this morning with an infection going at my throat the way i would go at foie gras if i had any of it within my reach/budget now.

:: My Sharona - the knack


i suspect God of getting back at me for not going to church yesterday. sometimes he likes to play these games, you see. but who am i to talk - i play lots of these little games too. ok, time to go to church and then meet daddy. erm, bye then.

No comments: