Saturday, April 02, 2005

:: Vienna - billy joel


i don't know why i'm glad he came over, but i'm glad he did. you're more than what i asked for (i'd just asked for a muse) and i'm grateful you are.

i kept grinning to myself during thursday's cantor meeting cos i wasn't a bit nervous and i also fell in love with the psalms. and suddenly everything felt good.

my biggest worry now is growing tired of this bliss.

once in a (long) while i sit down and wax my legs, paint my nails and read a whole lot of magazines. it keeps me sane, this spontaneous and sporadic pampering. it makes me feel less masochistic than i really am and it's liberating. so now tt sch's out, no prizes for guessing wat i'm doing now... heh (answer starts with 'basecoat').

ooh look at this. hah yum! we gotta try this, karin.

:: russell peters stand up comedy

haha fuck.

No comments: