Sunday, May 15, 2005

it has been made known to me tt daddy does indeed earn more than 8k a mth. so now i won't feel bad applying for uwa. i get to be with karol since she's doing an arts course too (this is provided the both of us get in, ya).

i forgot to mention to you tt i smoked shisha at jb the other day. we went to singgha selalu at danga bay and ate and smoked and smoked and smoked. and than i asked farhana if cigarettes felt the same. no, shisha was better. but then isn't life too short for reservations? anyhow, the honeydew was better than strawberry. yum. we are going to attack the pipe at farhana's hse next.

i have absolutely no confidence in the abilities and skills i do not know i have. well.. i sing and i'm good with jigsaw puzzles. any ideas for a job? oh and i also happen to be pretty adept with puns. so i was walking at the mart and i saw kfc had vacancies. i'm sure there's room for one more chicken.

:: Ava Adore - smashing pumpkins

bout a week ago, i was sitting at my computer ruminating (and stoning in between thoughts) and i felt like my hand was touching my hand (it wasn't). i looked at my fingers as the curious sensation spread through my hands. i could feel one of my hands curling round the other but a quick look at my hands told me huh, where got?
i looked up and stared blankly into my screen, like as if tt was supposed to explain the phenomenon. i wonder if anyone's ever felt like tt before and why no one's ever mentioned anything.

wat liy said bout the small things and the big things; i wonder which is more important, to me at least.

last night i ran in the rain with karin. ow ow ow haha i giggled as the fat drops impinged on my bare shoulders. tt felt good. bom bom bom the skies boomed. imagine tt every flash of lightning you see is the flash of a camera. then maybe when i get to heaven- assuming i make it there- there will be a giganganormous cork board with everyone's pictures pinned up with those oldschool pins tt come only in primary colours. i imagine tt whoever took them might have captured a few of my infamous lookatmeimaspaz expressions.

:: Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own - u2

No comments: