Friday, August 19, 2005

boohoohoohoohoo.

my eyes are drying out and my nose is runny. i've finished all my admin work. the kids aren't in school today because of PSLE oral so i boh seng li. i'm just sitting round reading chicken soup for the mother's soul and i keep having to walk across the room to get a piece of tissue after each story. i don't know why i don't want to just take the whole tissue box and put it in front of me.


i can't remember if i've told you before, tt i've always wanted an older brother; to look out for me, to send to beat up pple who threaten me, to talk to. i also don't know if i've told you before tt lidong told me he's always wanted a younger sister. i thought bout this just now as i was reading, and i smiled at how we feel so comfortable with each other. how can being with someone feel so right? (and how can my boredom suddenly morph into sappiness?) i won't dare say it feels like tt all the time, but maybe just a lot of the time. i'm not sure if a lot of pple are aware of this: the more you have, the more you stand to lose. tt's why sometimes i don't worry bout having too much. but right now this doesn't bother me.

sometimes i feel like half of what i say is drivel. i wonder what will it will be like in three years' time.

there is no music here except for the whirrs and gurgles coming frm the aircon, the constant bubbling in the fish tank outside and, occasionally, the curious sounds of books being re-arranged on the shelves outside (GAH!!).

No comments: