Friday, February 03, 2006

So keep me in your bed all day... nothing heals me like you do.

:: London Rain - heather nova


finally got to eat at marmalade pantry again. yumyum. and it didn't cost me and zehzeh as much i thought it would, considering how much we ate.

things to do:
-> take mama, shana and hanson out to eat muicai chicken thing at lengkok bahru
-> pack bookcase
-> finish reading tt neil humphreys book tt has been rotting in the bookcase
-> finish reading theonion calender which zehzeh got me 2 christmases ago
-> make cutlets (crab, cornedbeef, vege, anything!)
-> pack luggage
-> visit Godma and Godpa (with lidong?)
-> watch a few movies
-> eat lots of local food
-> get some exercise (hur hur..)
-> stay at daddy's hse at least once before i leave
-> meet up with whoever else thinks they're gonna miss me
-> celebrate durga's 21st
-> mind cafe?
-> visit granny at cck and nanny at st.mike's

No comments: