Monday, April 03, 2006

goodbye weekend, hello today






danial is in perth for bout a week so he carried over some of my stuff for me. i found out his aunty and uncle know aunty lorna and uncle tony cos they go to the same church and all.

anyway, me and dan had a bit of an adventure today thanks to my unlucky mouth. took the wrong train from perth station and had to take one back and then get on the right train to burswood. had a good laugh over that. we went to freo but i only had time to stuff my face with fish and chips before closing time, so dan didn't get to go to the weekend fruit market, which is funnier still because he's only here for one weekend.

the response to our captains ball tournament was way better than i imagined (not tt it was good, i just wasn't expecting anyone to turn up). baby says he'll send me my foto cds when he collects them. yay - mail from baby!

pete murray is performing at sirucco (sp?) the coming sat. all i need to do is win the bloody tix.

mambo on thurs was good. a good workout, followed by a good meal with good friends. i guess i'm lucky, really.

:: Crazy Doctor - the loudness

my internet acct is out of money so i really shouldn't be spending this money blogging.

just now on the highway back here, i was thinking bout how i would miss perth when i'm done with everything here. and i already began to feel nostalgic. oh aren't i such a load of emo-crap.

No comments: