Wednesday, April 25, 2007

j'ai oublie de te dire ce que j'ai fait la semaine derniere..

we went go-karting for our floor outing last sat. i'm a big fat road hog and i got into more than a couple of accidents on the track. very scary but i'm fine otherwise. i had more than three goes and had loads of fun. note to self: get pics off joseph and jinhui.

sunday was soccer and it went better and worse than i thought it would. we won our first game against tomy 3-0 and lost the one to georges 2-1. i hate playing georges. poo. but they made me have a good workout and i managed to piss off the girl i was marking hah. i'm really happy tt all the girls had fun and i hope (pls pls pls) tt they all can play next week. all was well cept tt bianca twisted her knee but she's recovering so all will be well.

last sat i dozed off with head on my crossed arms on my fist at the table. and ended up with a line of four bruises on my right upper arm, with two more below tt. and one bruise on my left arm. looks like kena abused/manhandled. or just rough sex HAH. but my name isn't luka- it's cacat.

No comments: