Thursday, November 13, 2008

... quelqu'un m'a dit que tu m'aimais encore, c'est quelqu'un qui m'a dit que tu m'aimais encore. Serais-ce possible alors ? (carla bruni)

et c'était toi, toi qui me l'a dit ça. mais est-ce que tu le dirais maintenant?


Hit me in the gut like a brick through a window, left me in the gutter like a wet news rag. Sitting alone, thinking out the times we never had, cos you were my life. (nofx)

It's only lies that I'm living. It's only tears that i'm crying. It's only you that i'm losing. Guess I'm doing fine. (beck)

I miss you and me. Is it done and over this time? Have we really changed our minds bout each other's love, all the feelings that we used to share. I refuse to believe that you don't care. (klymaxx)

.. I'm not even sure it's me you wanna keep. And it's been ten days without you in my reach, And the only time I've touched you is in my sleep. But time has changed nothing at all; you're still the only one that feels like home. I've tried cutting the ropes, tried letting go. You're still the only one that feels like home. So tell me, did you really think... oh tell me, did you really think I had gone when you couldn't see me anymore? (missy higgins)

Another party's over and I'm left cold sober. My baby left me for somebody new. I don't wanna talk about it, want to forget about it. Wanna be intoxicated with that special brew. So come and get me (queen)

Anyone whos ever had a heart wouldn't turn around and break it. And anyone whos ever played a part wouldn't turn around and hate it (cowboy junkies)

I'm half alive but I feel mostly dead. I try and tell myself it'll be all right. I just shouldn't think anymore tonight cos dreams last for so long, even after you're gone. (jewel)

Knowing all the ins and outs of you, I should've known what was on your mind. But all the world is spinning round and round inside my head tonight. I will fall into the darkness and I fear I will never see the light... Through no light the darkness seems to be so very strong. How does one alone against the world find the strength to carry on? What happened to the way we used to love? It seemed as though life had just begun; but now that love has come and gone to fade away, like the setting sun. Cos you won't let me in. (save ferris)

Feels like Im wasting my time, hanging on this same old line. Got to get you off of my mind; theres nothing left for me to find. And all the more I want, all the more I need but all the while you want something more. Theres nothing left for me to say, wanting what I need this way. And when Im feeling low I know I need to stop (train)

I tune into love, then I see it all start to crumble. I needed your heart. (little birdy)

Where are we? what the hell is going on? The dust has only just begun to form. Crop circles in the carpet. Sinking feeling. Spin me round again and rub my eyes, this can't be happening. When busy streets amass with people would stop to hold their heads heavy... Oily marks appear on walls where pleasure moments hung before the takeover, the sweeping insensitivity of this still life. Mmm what you say- that you only meant well? well of course you did. Mmm what you say- that it's all for the best? Of course it is. Mmm what you say- that it's just what we need. You decided this. What you say? What did you say? (imogen heap)

Love of my life, don't leave me. You've taken my love and now desert me. Love of my life, can't you see? Bring it back, bring it back. don't take it away from me because you don't know what it means to me. You will remember when this is blown over and everything's all by the way. When I grow older, I will be there at your side to remind you how I still love you. I still love you. (queen)


i was a good holiday, wasn't i, dylan? oh god..i feel sick again.

No comments: