Friday, November 07, 2008

pain is an accident. so is love. and i'm accident-prone. he told me i was the best thing that ever happened to him and tt no one else ever loved him as much but that he had found someone he could love more.

i'm the best but apparently not best enough.

i can't stop the raining, the raining in my heart. before i found out last night, i had decided in the morning that i was gonna wait. i knew he had problems and i said i think i'll wait them out. i refused to believe that someone who loved me so much would just leave it without a good reason. he told me before that his exgf had left him without a single word, without telling him why and he searched months and months for her only to find out she went to becoem someone's mistress. and he said that if i ever left, he'd search the world for me because i'm worth all that and more. i thought bout that and so i decided to wait.

it hurts so much. we were gonna get married. we had already named our kids, remember? this sucks. and don't worry- i already changed my mind bout the waiting.

:: A & E - goldfrapp

No comments: