Wednesday, May 05, 2010

sometimes i feel insecure. this is one of those times. it's not a nice feeling and i wish it would go away. i keep thinking you're gonna leave me. is this even rational? i mean, since we're not even really together... but it bugs me. i'll prob tell you soon, cos i think it'll just eat me inside out if i don't. i'm guessing you're waiting for me to go crazy bitch on you, to see if you still wanna be with me as much after tt. which is a very pragmatic way to approach things and i'd be doing tt if i were in your position. but i'm me, and life gets quite dark when you know tt your destiny with someone is perched precariously on the pinhead tt is your volatile temperament. (i don't know though... i'm just speculating. but even then..)


---

have i ever mentioned tt daddy sounds like andy gibb when he sings? well, ok, i'll say it now then: daddy sounds like andy gibb when he sings.

No comments: