Monday, February 13, 2012

:: Trouble Sleeping - the perishers

i need to start catching some ants again. pretty anxious to get my ant farm going.


last night after jan's party, i went back home and i cried. someone had pushed me up against the open window frame and threatened to throw me out. it was some random friend of a friend of a friend. he was physically very big and definitely capable of doing what he had threatened to do. all because he was drunk and he didn't want me to change his music. i don't think i'd ever really feared for my life like that before. think i cried because was angry and wished i'd done more but then i guess i did all i could by clinging on to the nearest grill and then moving from the window when the coast was clear.

i drove a fair bit today. but i seriously think i'm not safe to have on the roads. within the span of one redlight, i daydreamt a whole dream-- i had fallen down and broken my arm while playing with s-boy and then was trying to decide who to call to send me to the hospital: yati, edric, hafiz, aunty june. i hadn't finished deciding when i came back to earth and realised i needed to start rolling again. being in a car makes me sleepy.

i love kenefe and other turkish sweets.

No comments: