Tuesday, April 09, 2013

I always knew I had a violent and sadistic streak in me but i never realised till the other day that the idea of revenge excites me. it was after i had seen hannibal rising which i recorded on channel 5 some weeks ago. i felt such a high after the show, not unlike the one i felt after each episode of revenge.

i always marvel at how wise God is; gave me a penchant for masosadism, with vindictive and perverse tendencies, a procrastinating and lazy attitude, an impulsive personality juxtaposed with an wavering sense of rationale, conscience and empathy, a resourceful mind, a fear of heights, blood and pain, an allergy to almost every ingestible vice and an indecision and poor gross motor skills that would render any attempt at revenge fruitless. well done, You! never mind tt i constantly experience moments of dissonance.

how bout a catchy little song to wrap up this new epiphany:
 
shiok sendiri seh.

No comments: