Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tonight (this mornite) is a good example of why you should never tell men you're not a virgin unless you've already slept with them. now it's descending in a downward spiral. :'( 


I suddenly feel very dirty. I am not a sex hotline and I am not going to give you my picture so tt you can wank yourself silly. if I happen to be sleeping with you and you happen to have a picture of me and happen to want to wank off, then you're welcome by all means. but otherwise, NO. just because I am not the virgin mary doesn't mean I haven't got any dignity left. and I wish blogger would stop auto-correcting my small i's and underlining all the misspelt words. you are cramping my style, blogger-  please fuck off thank you very much.


why did it take me so long to say I am upset. i'm feeling so un-nice inside right now. I don't even think I wanna meet tmr anymore.

No comments: