Sunday, June 15, 2003

a big YAY! i'm all better now! thought i'd never recover. anyway, happy fathers' day to all (?) haha. i've been practising the song tt i wrote. next time i let ya'll hear ok? (ok! ya'll chorus in delightful anticipation)
last night, i had an attack again, so took a puff of ventolin and sat up in bed, listening to the radio and talking to myself. actually it's not myself i talk to. i actually talk to one or another of my good friends (only tt they aren't around). and imagine how they'd reply; but they mostly listen. then i also had a good cry with one of them last night. - i know, i'm crazy (so sue me!). but it's all part of what keeps me somewhat sane.
i was and am thinking bout how much i missed secondary school and jc. so here's just a sketch i did in sec4 (or sec3?). oh the fun times we all had snoozing and eating in class *sigh*... so nostalgic. can you guess who this snoozy is? haha

No comments: