Friday, June 13, 2003

good news - my throat is alot better ; bad news - now i have asthma attacks.
last night, had one, this morning had one, now i have one. i don't want to die of an asthma attack; you have no idea how painful it to not be able to breathe. but just in case, you guys'd better start preparing my eugoogoly (haha...*choke* damn it's hard to laugh when i can't breathe!). getting sick means i can't go out and squander money. tt's good. i should get back to my Clockwork Orange; damn horrorshow that book is. the way he justifies his acts reminds me of a certain someone i know. i'm so bored now - i can't jump round and dance to my music cos i'll trigger an attack. damn you asthma! feeling like a vegetable; i wana be brinjal cos i like brinjal.
yesterday, i wrote a song, music and all. all by myself! it's a tad cheesy but my very own. mr and mrs fix-it are out, zehzeh's going out. maybe i'll read a bit then watch the ORIGINAL Heaven dvd i bought. giovani ribisi is oddly attractive. just now i watched this movie and in the end, the maincharacter runs away with her lesbian lover. it's amazing what love makes pple do huh? i wonder what i'd be like if i was lesbian. (it's an odd thing to ponder... but normal has never been in the context so screw it.).
note to self: stop writing now, lest risk filling the page with contextless ramblings. ... ok, goodbye then.

No comments: