Wednesday, June 11, 2003

ah... got a throat infection. this throat virus seems to like my alot. i kena at least twice a yr.
my uncle read my palm today - said i'm very flirtatious, can't decide on a partner. my career will be good. i'm not good with managing money. i'm not into believing stuff like this. but it's interesting to know. i'm flirtatious? er... ok watever.
today (when i wasn't sedated with antiBs and flu pills), i was lamenting on the tediousness of having 3 extended families. no one's overtly forcing, but i feel the pressure to love my family (or at least uncle jeffrey's side). i hate my dad's side, but the fact that my mum doesn't like them seems to make it ok. then uncle jeffrey's side is so loving and all. sometimes when i sing for weddings, i try to picture mine. how am i spposed to fit 3 extended families on the limited pews? i hate my conscience - it says pacify, pacify.
random: i don't know why i feel good when i talk to andrew when he's happy. it's not the kindof thing that happens to me with every friend. (karol and durga: i knw what you're thinking now, and the answer is no, i don't).
i don't like Father's Day. what do i do with 2 fathers? i hate this. i hate it. sometimes, i wonder if 2 or none is better. oh poor amelia is getting all bitter now.shouts my alter ego. shut your rot, you! i retaliate. the endless ruckus...
been listening to Nina's Foolish Heart. this song has little relevance to me now, but it's good nonetheless; seems that some songs come at the wrong time. i'm wishing for someone i could be grateful to God for. yeah. God. That word rings distant.

No comments: