Tuesday, June 24, 2003

i want school to start soon.
i'm anxious to see wat the new sem has to offer me, in terms of... everything. it seems so far away - from now till then, i'm gonna make kaya, have my room painted, pack my wardrobe, eat at sakae, watch a few movies, attend aunty june's b'day thing, et cetera, et cetera. i have to get thru all of tt, even before i step into np again. so get my pt when i say far away?
it's not so much the time factor tt makes it far, but more of the stuff tt's in between.

last night, my comp logged off on me. (like huh?) Anyway, then i thought i'd put my thoughts down in my diary, only to find tt it only had one blank page left and i hadn't bought another bk cos i'd been using my blog instead. this whole lack of somewhere to put my thoughts caused a wave of panic in me. so i said it's ok, relax...i'll just draw my feelings. then, i looked and looked for my sketchbk- to no avail (i must've left it in my locker in sch). i realised i couldn't even recall what my sketchbk looks like.
how do you look for something you don't know? it all occured to me then that i had lost touch with my habits. with myself.

how could i be searching for something - or someone - i don't know, can't recall?

No comments: