Thursday, June 26, 2003

lamp posts. along the road. they catch my attention. it's as though the pattern they make, their intensity, is calling out. after mervyn dropped isaac, i saw a lit lamp suddenly go out. only i noticed; but to me it seemed to significant. maybe i should try to stop searching for meanings and live life normal. oh i can't help it can i?

i wish i could be there for a friend when they need someone. i feel so inadequate when i know that they've made a conscious effort not to confide in me. but i don't know that, do i? how presumptious you are, amelia. presuming that you don't know. er... like huh?

i'll know when the right one comes won't i? or will i just keep shunning till i'm old and haggard and sick of this game? i'm refusing to look, i'm gonna sit on my fLat butt till someone comes looking for me and charms the crap out of me. *scoffs* hah! {:oP
after the first experience, i thought i'd only have a soft spot for intellectual slacks. wasn't till lately that i realised that what i really appreciate is someone who sees things differently from me and shows me the world in a way that fills me with wonder.
wow... i feel so enlightened.. wooo.... i think i'm floating.

wanted to leave you a block quote. flipped thru em books of mine and i couldn't remember which parts i liked.
was it the words that i liked or the feelings those words had stirred in me?

No comments: