Wednesday, August 27, 2003

one day i will die because i am too fucking nice. too nice for my own good.
i can't beleive myself. i haven't showered. fucking hungry and i'm still helping people. oh how kind of me. AARRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh
it's like my drug you know. the drug that i hate but can't get enough of. and slowly, it'll kill me; burn me inside out.

take my roman blinds away. NOW. the strings are driving me nuts. they just sway in the wind and look so harmless. the keyword is LOOK.

i haven't even cooked my salmon burger yet. i woke up and realised i couldn't think anymore. not like the way i used to.

uncle shaun is such a bastard. shana is 9 this year. i was 9 when mummy chased daddy out of the house. i can't rememebr if i gave a damn or not. but the fighting had to stop sometime. uncle shaun is back, but men like him don't know what a promise means, so i reckon he won't stay long.
you know, i can almost see myself as a single mother with a fucking asshole for a husband. i'm creative, but it doesn't take a lot of imagination to come up with that.

you can try to empathize. i don't mean to be a bitch but, tt's propbably the most you can do - try to empathize. you will never know the way i feel. you'll never understand how i deal. cos you don't wear my shoes, and you don't have to choose.

yup means i'm not angry. if i say yup, it means i'm ok; either tt, or i'm high. but high is ok as well. so screw my redundancy. goodbye pretty blue kingfisher.

No comments: