Friday, August 29, 2003

Anthem of Our Dying Day, Story of the Year.
a really nice song. it's swirly-swirling in my head amidst pin pin hei foon lei.

i am in a moodless mood right now; so moodless that i can hardly imagine the times when i felt so emotional i could burst.
PanOxyl makes my face red. so if you see me in sch later today when i go hand in my website, please do not for a moment think tt i am blushing. before you ask, i will tell you now: it is the damn pimple cream. oh well, it works good anyway, so i won't complain... much.

re: my previous entry,
maybe i don't hate being kindly and shit. i don't know.
however, i am very sure i hate celery. am i losing you here? haha. oopie-doodle! i was eating the last slice of st.mike's apricot-buttercream swissroll the other day, when i suddenly experienced an epiphany-thingy: i like the word buttercream.

... and this just in - i have a new cussing word: GOPODSA. yes, you heard me right, you dumbass gopodsa! ah-haha! thank you, we love you, and goodnite!

PS: And don't forget to dwnload Anthem of Our Dying Day!... we can defeat RIAS!

No comments: