Tuesday, September 23, 2003

i must've looked like i was gonna kill someone when i walked through the sch gates today. i hoped inside tt i wouldn't burst into uncontrollable hysteria. i guess half-hearted laughter is better than none at all.
maybe i expect too much from friends or something. why stay away when the going gets tough for me? oh i know it's just so easy to run. but hear this: i'm in a mood- don't abandon me!!!

then i wasn't allowed to hang round in B02's photog class. so i walked to the library to sit by myself in one corner, where my colourful and volatile temperaments wouldn't be of nuisance to anyone. cried then grinned to myself, then walked round so i wouldn't kill myself with the deadly combination of emotional overactivity and physical inactivity. bumped into nad and faz and zareen, and just sitting there with them made me feel better. maybe that was all i really needed- pple to be around me and, though acknowledging tt i'm down, still treat me like normal and make me feel that it's ok to have a mood. thanks nad.

and, i found Natural Born Killers to be quite disturbing.

No comments: