Monday, September 22, 2003

i haven't felt the way i did today in a while. if it's not pms, then i think i'm officially mental. sudden terrible outburst. i guess it was all building up. i remember when i felt like that before- like i want to cry and cry and not stop. there was this sadness in me that was just seeping through every pore. and then the crazy feeling will just manifest itself in my sobs, punctuated by hysterical laughter. NICE.

what really hurt was when you turned away and didn't want to know. i thought friends listened. what makes me so mad is when pple are nice to me because their just scared i'll start shouting at them. i don't need pity or fear ok. i hate fake empathy. fuck you. maybe i just need someone who's not afraid of me. good luck, amelia.

melting shadow dripping black, flow my senses free. powder the emotion on; feigned empathy. Twilight on the tastebud of a reluctant tongue. swollen voids echo and coo. better start to run away, away. (scribbled during FP class)

i can't guarantee i won't be that way tmr. i feel volatile, so volatile.

No comments: