Saturday, October 04, 2003

boo hoo. poor amelia is online all by ! herself. 4.30am - a bloody ungodly hour to be up. editing zareen's article on Musik Art and doing my own on petanque. ooh my eyes are swollen it's disgusting.
later this morning, baby JJ is coming over but i'll be having sleep-glue on my eyes then. i am hungry and i keep poking at my eyes. ouch. does eye-poking induce sleep glue? wat is sleep glue anyway? ah....dah...lah...deedee dah...

After a gruelling six-hour showdown at Toa Payoh Sports Complex, Ngee Ann Polytechnic overcame the odds and landed third place in the Inter-Poly Petanque Championships. how's tt sound? exactly 25 words.
nice work amelia! gee, thanks! oh boy, all this writing is driving me nuts!

and guess wat's on my playlist now... SURFBORED by Clement. haha, you go Clemmy!

some early morning trivia: i am addicted to chocolate goats' milk. ya, ya - milk frm chocolate goats.
i love you, goats, bAaaaaAAaa. baaAAAaaaAAA.

No comments: