Sunday, October 05, 2003

i have issues with the Sunday Times/Plus. i haven't touched the Straits Times in a bloody long while and just now i picked it up, only to get annoyed and pissed off. check out this headline (Sunday Times, p. 10):
He cooks.
He cleans.
He works
full-time.
Meet the new, exhausted SUPER DAD.


and to this i say...? So? Big fuck lah!? my mother worked full-time for nearly 7 years, inside and outside the home. and she cooks, cleans, drives, does laundry. my mummy epitomises Tough Stuff ok. and if anyone dares to tell me my mother is supposed to do all that anyway, then prepare your neck brace cos i'm can get pretty violent when i confront an issue.

now, moving on... what is up with the bad commentry on the highlights on the Sunday Plus TV page?

OK. i just had to get that off my chest. now, just random: i love wearing my IJ uniform. so comfy. it's the nicest uniform in the country too. i feel like wearing it to sch again. hmm...

No comments: