Wednesday, November 26, 2003

thanks for your well-wishes ya'll. i dunno if my knees are better, but thanks anyway. i think i'm really llucky to have so many good friends {:o)
because i am now really a bit cacat, the only dance i can do - tt won't worsen my condition - is one tt uncannily resembles an ah beng dance. haha. oh well, i guess tt's the closest i can get to dancing right now. haha.

you know, listening to teenybopper songs makes me feel a bit like i want to be in love. (this sounds so familiar; have i mentioned this before?). maybe tt's the underlying purpose of teenybopper stuff- to make you feel like something's amiss; tt can't be a good thing, can it? it's nice to have someone to love huh...

everyone go have a listen to Beth by KISS, nice... and now playing: John Lennon's Jealous Guy.

was at aunty june's hse just now for mini Hari Raya dinner and adam and tim were jamming in the room and i sat round and imbibed it all. then i thought to myself: they can start a band and call it The Puspalms. tt's both their mom's (and my stepfather's) surnames. plus, it also happens to sound pretty a-go-go-ish. all they need is a vocalist (pick me! pick me!) and a drummer haha. oh, and it'll also be a good way to preserve the family name (which will disappear here by the next gen). come quick, applaud my resourcefulness! yay!

No comments: