Saturday, November 29, 2003

today, boys and girls, i have an extremely enriching experience to share. it goes like this:
you see, i have a stye in my eye. yes; a ghastly god-awful and very very painful boil on my lower eyelid. i am calmly sitting surfing the internet when suddenly, my left-eye vision is vitiated and it starts to feel a little like i have a tear in my eye. i begin to wonder why. a quick trip to the toilet mirror reveals... my disgusting, infected eyelash follicle has burst and the pus is starting to impair my sight. i wipe this off, and so now i sit here relating the incident. and so you will ask Wat do we learn from this? vitiated. hah.

Le Papillon (say lerh-pah-pee-long) is a good show. am still trying to figure the title and words of the song elsa was singing.

i've concluded tt a bit of flirting and having pple (whom i'm comfy with) breath down my neck once in a while is not detrimental to me or them. ok, so i do enjoy it ok... i shouldn't feel bad bout tt, right?

fucked up knees and a bloddy stye. i tell God, Look, if you didn't want me to go to the party, you could've just said so. jabs at my already-wavering vitality are very uncalled for. i felt bad for thinking of it tt way, but i'm just a little frustrated with my condition right now.

i miss you. i should stop treating pple's words like they were promises.
just... call me ok?

No comments: