Friday, December 05, 2003

after work, i took mrt to simei, and mummy picked me frm there. she and uncle jeffrey were out today to get her a birthday present. but they did't find anything she liked, so they dropped me home together with dinner for me and zehzeh, then off they went to Diamond Industries where she would definitely find something she liked. just before i got out of the car, i imagined wat would happen if they got into an accident while they were out tonight. i thought bout how devastated i'd be and how much i'd cry and how far away daddy is at the moment (New York). then it would all be like tt time in cj last yr; when daddy was living in holland drive, and mummy and uncle jeffrey went to penang. and i broke my glasses the first day they were gone. my kindly classmates brought blind me to town to look for a spec shop. will i be so lucky the next time stuff like tt happens?
it scared me when i thought bout this, and so before i exited the car, i sniffled a little to myself and tried not to cry.

today, i thought bout how you are riding my nerves when you tell me things i don't want to hear. i must be cursed to be encumbered with such unproductive sentiment.

i like Sexed Up by robbie williams. painful songs seem to suck me into their melodies - yes, i'm an emotional masochist. but right now, i think i'm just bored.

A-P-A-T-H-Y, there’s nothing left to see
A-P-A-T-H-Y, I’ve lost reason to be.
A-P-A-T-H-Y, there’s nothing left to play
A-P-A-T-H-Y, has stolen my whole day
A-P-A-T-H-Y, numbing all the pain
A-P-A-T-H-Y, life is such a bane.

No comments: