Sunday, December 07, 2003

i HATE it when pple tell me how bad my complexion is and then tell me wat i should and should not eat.
Look here, you insensitive fuckhead. i am having uncontrollable hormones ravage my system so it's not like i can help it. it's bad enough i look have to look at my screwed up shitface every morning with the knowldege tt i can't do nuts bout it. so don't come tell me how bad i look and stupid shit like tt. if i wanted your comments, i'd ask for them. i'll throw you some P. M. S. and let's see you handle it. i could just tear anyone up now.
RGHHHHHHHHHHHH ,.,.,gt;lnkpbjovjve'hojtvbkjr gde. fuck you.


evreything is grating my nerves right now so screw off and fuck yourself.
i don't believe in childish overusage of vulgarities. but tonight, nothing can justify anything, so leave me alone. 1.26 am.

No comments: