Saturday, December 20, 2003

friday:

wow. the day seems to have stretched itself. this could have something to do with my taking a halfday, but i think tt's not just the reason.

got back bout an hour and a half ago (a la Stuart's jaguar!). i just washed the cigarette smoke (courtesy of paramount genesis) out of my hair. i swear, i recall zilch of my carolling at paramount last christmas. i didn't even know i went! is it possible? did i KO last year and forget everything? (in andrew's words: bizarre...). well, unfortunately for me, the only thing tt i remember of last yr's genesis singing was this sleazeball with a swollen lower lip who kept throwing us horny looks. i saw tt disgusting crapface at genesis today and was suddenly certain i went last yr. ugh.

i went to daddy's hse after halfday "work". i realise tt when i see daddy on weekdays, i'm less tetchy than i am with him on sundays. there's probably no one good explanation to this.

on a different note: am i getting vibes am i getting vibes am i gettin-- *piak*... *piak* (slapslap). ok. no vibes.

things i've noticed of late:
#1: i click better with sji guys than i do with st. pat's guys. something to do with my being frm ij tp (as opposed to KC)? mm, perhaps. i seem to relate better to the former's sense of humour. does tt makes sense? c'mon... gimme a courtesy clap, ya?
#2: to guys who are 3-4 yrs older than me, i am still a little girl. it's really weird. i mean, if it's cos of my size... i'm pretty average-built for girls my age, so why's it tt only i qualify as the little girl? not tt i'm at all bothered; just find it weird tt's all. haha.
#3: i am, apparently cute. like... huh? yeah, beats me. in the past half-yr, i've been getting a lot of comments tt i'm cute. er... ok, haha thanks ah.

No comments: