Tuesday, December 23, 2003

Tis the season for infection.
Fa la la la la la la la la
Brace yourself with some protection
Fa la la la la la la la la
Spread the warmth and love this season
Fa la la la la la la la la
But if you have some germs, just keep them
Fa la la la la la la la la

Don those masks, prepare some tissue
Fa la la la la la la la la
Just in case you need to *ah choo!*
Fa la la la la la la la la
Dang, I think I’ve caught a virus
Fa la la la la la la la la
Bloody f^%K this goddamn sinus.
Fa la la la la la la la la


got an MC for today and tmr cos my throat is swollen and scratchy. thanks to oversinging, under-eating, overworking, under-sleeping. using my leave on friday. so i practically don't work almost this whole week. woo-hoo!
pageant practice stretched to a crazy 5 hrs last night, and there's more tmr. mumsy is just done altering my xmas dress. i wonder if anyone will wear the same dress for mass...
time keeps stopping. and i don't think it's only cos my watch keeps stalling. but as i was eating dinner by myself yesterday, jing called. and it was like time started moving again. i duno wat i mean. i'm just trying to recollect wat i thought yesterday.

it feels different this time. is it cos i've never liked a guy who was this much like myself? or is it cos it's just been a long while since i've been this pleasantly surprised? ... i'll just take it as it comes and hope for more pleasant surprises.

No comments: