Monday, December 15, 2003

Saddam Hussein has been captured.
my heart, however, remains at large. i always think i've spotted it, but am always sadly mistaken. since quite a while ago (though i can't point to exactly when), i've found myself bored to bits. i'm craving some form of emotional stimulation. i wonder how some pple can so complacently do without the need for emotional depth.

note to self: try fried camembert i saw at bugis the last time i met durga for lunch there.

shit i have to work new yrs eve night. je ne veux pas travailler. non non non!!!

i have to keep reminding myself tt i shouldn't be looking. i shouldn't even be waiting. i should just... i dunno lah- i cannot sleep... ah... help me. find me a heart i can hold like my own. i'm a naughty little girl i am; disgracefully unpure as you could imagine me to be.
of nothing: i promise to aesthetically enhance this page by adding a picture soon.

No comments: