Friday, December 12, 2003

i was bored at work yesterday (no, this isn't the newsworthy part). so i decided to look for myself - literally. it was an afternoon of surprises as i discovered things i never knew bout myself. for example: i own and manage a design business, am a member of a UK-based Yeo Society, and i'm corporal in the singapore girls' brigade. also, i was baptised on 30 july 1845 in cornwall and i came in second in a 3km-race hosted by Universiti Teknologi MARA. behold my amazing achievements!

thank you yahoo.com *sniff-sniff*, now i feel like i truly know myself. hahhahaha... welcome to the world of wistful waiting. when it comes, i'm sure i'll know wat it is i'm waiting for.

just now the boredom was really clawing at me.
tmr we're singing at belmont. hope it's good.
zehzeh and i put decorated the tree last night. it was so nice, i had to dance round it a few times.

things tt make me high:
music, love, severe weariness, pms, performing, dancing, severe boredom, oxygenated water, and random sunday mornings. yeah.

No comments: