Tuesday, January 13, 2004

hallo, i am pickle-me-melia. kootchi kootchi koo.

yesterday, i called stuart out for dinner after having ad meeting at kap. we met at tampines and chris came along cos he had no dinner at home. i told mummy i wasn't coming home for dinner already earlier in the day, and at 8pm, i msged to say i was at tampines eating with stuart and chris. and she just said not to be back late. then at 9.20, she calls, says she wants me home right then, and slams the phone dwn on me. it's amazing i can relate this incident so calmly. anyway, chris drove me back, and i got home to a screaming mummy, who accused me of LYING to her. for wat also i dunno. tt got to me the most, the lying thing. fucking clawing at my nerves. -rgh.

stuart said he was insulted when i told him mummy thought he was a drunkard. but dare he deny it? i hated tt he took it lightly when i told him today tt mummy was damn angry with me last night for going out with him and i kena big scolding all. i hope he doesn't fucking think tt he's got no part in this since i was the one who asked him out. well fuck, if he doesn't wanna try, then why should i? because i'm the sucker. damn it.
i leaned out my window last night to strain a look at the stars and wave at the shadows outside. slept well, but woke up to stuart is not a good person, why did you ask stuart and chris out, he is not good company, you cannot be out with him alone... i just drank my goats milk and pretended i didn't hear her. and now, i'm irritated a bit cos i know i'm such a sucker. i'm getting quite bored of myself.

i saw andrew at sim today. it's been a bloody long time. was damn funny to see him smiling goofy; haha, so cute. i miss talking to you andrew. {:o)
it has suddenly dawned on me tt if i don't talk to my good friends, one by one, we'll die off, or get married, or go to ns or something; and then we'll never be able to talk the way we would've if we talked now. oh shit... it's so sad.

No comments: