Friday, January 23, 2004

i was, till yesterday, a bit pissed with stuart for not messaging me the whole bloody week. i knew he wouldn't just drop me without good reason, cos he's a not a bad person (as mummy thinks). will he ask me to wait for him? he's sweet lah. and i'm just a load of mush. yesterday's american idol was a good excuse to initiate a replyable msg: hahahaha. are you watching american idol now? hahahaha. this to which he replied, You are the sunshine of my life :).
before i turned to mush, i asked myself why he didn't msg his sunshine for so long. then i thought ah well, watever. hah. mush. uncle rahim read my palm today again and reminded me to be more decisive in love. ok.

randomly, i have a heap of work to plough through if i'm gona make it through this sem. tmr lunchtime, me and jillian will go to heeren lemongrass to visit vincent (who promises to treat us - yay!).

oh yes, before i forget - it was a less energetic new year celebration (went jon's hse and even shawn's hse), but a good one nevertheless - Happy New Year.


the Good: i have pple promising to take me clubbing with them cos i can dance and love to dance. (techno clubbing with cousin ian thwaites; hiphop clubbing with jon and gang.)

the Bad: i still have cranky knees.

the Ugly: the prevailing wonkiness has led to my perpetuated obsession with calcium pills as well as glucosamine chondroitin tablets.

In other news:
farewell party for antonia, stuart and wayne will be au chez moi. {:o)


My hopes are so high that your kiss might kill me;
So won't you kill me, so i die happy.
(Hands Down, dashboard confessional)

No comments: