Monday, March 22, 2004

All hail Ahmaliah, the Supermarket Auntie-Chick. wooh wooh.

watched america's next top model on channel 5 just now.
thanks andrew for reminding me to watch. was intending to but almost forgot all bout it. i like elyse. i turned on the tv and she was the first one tt i went wah not bad at. she's mine, andrew. MINE! ah-haha! ok wait, adrianne is also quite nice. she's like damn stoic kind. but tyra banks is the most wow lah.

today i caught glance of my reflection in the bus- ugh. haha. i think i can apply for s'pore's most kiampa poser face haha.

i love going to markets. when i walk bout by myself, it's like i'm having a little me-time. just for myself. of course, i also do me a favour by bringing some cash along. i went dwnstairs with the intention of getting a bowl for Maggi sales promo for ad. instead, i ended up blowing $32 shopping at G'value (le supermarche au chez moi) and Popular [maggi mee, yogurt, coloured pens, pencil lead, shaver blades, facial foam] All hail the impulsive shopper!


~Sea Monkeys~
yesterday i followed zehzeh, ian (cousin thwaites) and his friend wakeboarding. but of course, cacat with wonky knees can't wakeboard so i sat on the boat and tried hard to get a tan (in my new tannlines bikini. woohoo!). Ian's friend darren still looks like he does in his baby photo on friendster - like a baby orangutan. so considering how much i love orang utans, it was only natural tt i found him quite attractive. the boat driver (some eddie fella) must've thought i was some bimbo or wat. but he should cut me some slack; cos i can't help it if i have to apply huge dollops of sunscreen to prevent burns, and tt speedboat rides tickle me so much tt i have to giggle audibly, and tt i love whipping out my camera at the most inconvenient moments so tt i can visually document my first exciting boatride out to seletar river.

darren sent us home in his dad's car and i sat in the front seat. the fact tt i was only wearing a bikini and he was topless and we were on the main road did make it all seem a wee bit improper. but i guess it's ok to allow other road users a chance to live out their voyeuristic fantasies once in a while, jah?

he's shorter, less hairy (but then again, who isn't?) and skinnier than me; and he probably wears my shoe size.
but he's just a yr older, wears braces, is in civil defence *wink*, and looks like my favourite primate.
... so i guess the bad and good kindof balance out. hmm.

No comments: